sweet..

hihi...cum n feed us oo....n remember to scroll down o...until the bottom ya

love songs^^

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

big big day~~

07.09.2010~~
was my big big day~~
my 21st which was in the second day of my study week...
i still went to penang to celebrate with him~~hihi...
as usual, i went there by taking bus and he picked me up at jetty there...
he planned to bring me to gurney plaza to celebrate my birthday..
however, i asked him to bring me to the kek lok si for many times b4 as i never been there since kek lok si went into zhuang xiu...haha~~
he finally took me to kek lok si~~haha~~
due to time constraint, we could go there only for half an hour...
but that was more than enough for me as i just wanted to visit there n take photos there...haha~~
here's the photos we taken on that day~~hehe









after been to the kek lok si,we continued with his plan lo...hehe~~
we went to gurney plaza...
the 2nd destination was~~GSC lo...hehe
after watching movie, continued his plan with RED BOX lo...
last time i also celebrated my birthday here too...
so..i could guess what was going next... so, not so surprise actually...
but i was happy too...hehe~~
the only different was the redbox had been moved to the 7th floor...
however, the sound system there was too bad....n the staffs there werent friendly..
we asked them to help us to take the photographs,
but they seemed like just cincai cincai took then ran away liao...
hate nia...quite angry u know...
we asked them to keep the cake for us,
after finishing the karaoke...
we went back to my home to celebrate lo...
hehe~~
it was better to celebrate at home than redbox lo...haha
more happy~~wakaka...
i opened the gifts,
3 gifts inside actually~~haha~~
key necklace, a box and a pen with my name on the surface~~
here's the story of my 21st birthday...hehe...




No comments:

Post a Comment

frenzzz,,,,,,